Thursday, October 21, 2004

No title! Don't Disturb!

Message to 4Science1 Bloggers : Oh my.. Y is no one posting?!!! I don't see why anyone can be 'busy' at this time..exams are over ... gosh.. i've been posting so many just to keep this site alive... please guys! feel free to post man! =/ ..... I got my personal blog i want to bring back and all.. n i gotta keep this site updated and all! so i got no time for my blog... Zzz.. POST 4 SCIENCE 1!!!!!

:/

Ok..hehe...i just talked wif huey shyan on msn ... and we started discussing about Malaysian Idol ..as usual. OMG! I can't accept the fact that it's over..boring friday nights now... :( ..so I watched back Vick's Getaran Jiwa's video that he sang on P.Ramlee Hits Week..... It was really really good..so i told shyan that i thought vick deserved to be in the finals and all and gave her my opinions.. suddenly, she told me No..i dont think vick is really good..he's just 'okie'.... she personally thinks Andrew's voice is better...but vick's just more..'versatile' OMG.. -_-"

Oh well..and bla bla bla..we started debating on a few stuff..then i thought of an idea and i asked her to list down the MI 12 Finalists in order of personal favourites and good singing and all....


So here's my list :-

1)Jac
2)Nikki
3)Vick
4)Dina
5)Sufiah
6)Zamil
7)Rydee
8)Saiful
9)Fazly
10)Fahmy
11)Victor
12)Andrew

And here's Shyan's List..

1)Jac
2)Nikki
3)Dina
4)Vick
5)Sufiah
6)Andrew
7)Zamil
8)Saiful
9)Fahmy
10)Victor
11)Rydee
12)Fazly

Weird eh, not much difference..but still..difference!We got 3 similiar placings... Anyway, IT's cool..for those who catch MI...feel free to list down ur list too! I think it's a cool idea.. :/

Heh.

-alexeO-

No comments:

Class Personality of the Year 2005

Are you currently STRESSED?

Hawaiian Theme Party @ Koi's crib. The question is... when?