Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hey look at the "sexay dawg" -->

Sorry I was bored, so I was clicking here and that just now and found something!!

I clicked on the sw(shockwave) flash on the right, and I found ball, and decided to play with it... Actually the ball bounces, and the dog will try to catch it if you drop the ball on top of it... Eventually I found another thing, the ball can be "thrown" in different directions, cool ^^
By the road(way), you can also feed the dog with bone.

I have a "rabbit" in my blog, actually he is classified as hamster, the actions he do are lesser, only can feed him with strawberry and let he run on the "wheel" ^^
---
hey people, come blog here sometime and don't let it die...
Good Luck to those who are having exams, and those who need it.
Ganbate!

-KarWai-

No comments:

Class Personality of the Year 2005

Are you currently STRESSED?

Hawaiian Theme Party @ Koi's crib. The question is... when?