Saturday, April 28, 2007

Direct from::

Quote:

Remembered Moral project, Sejarah got project? Sportdays which I ffk during form5 coz no transport... Lab, dropped Bio... Miss Ki... Josephine, Ariff, Mr. Maha haha... sorry no insult... I like Miss Ki, she is the best teacher I ever met I think, perhaps because I'm good in math? She teached add math too... Currently she is studying in some college lol... Miss Sophia and something happened anyone remembered? Mr. Ariff, pro teaching method, and his racism ^^ Nick names... Trunk... GU!! Forgot what united already sorry... Alex was making his speech during form... The Low's brother of Mobil... GU factor on teacher's day... Alex whacked Wilson... There were more, but I know I miss alot... Damn alot...

From my blog, current post^^
KarWai

No comments:

Class Personality of the Year 2005

Are you currently STRESSED?

Hawaiian Theme Party @ Koi's crib. The question is... when?