Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dear Trunk

Hey hey

i have been wanting to tell you guys this for the past few months, but my short time and busy schedule have kept me away from informing everyone about it

ahem so here goes

i'd like to announce that i have a blog of my own. i've been blogging since 2007

it used to be a private one, with only Teck Eng who knew about it. but i figured its about time for me to open it up. so as to give all of you some insight into my life, and to get to know me a little better :)

its still pretty personal though, so dont be suprised or disappointed when you finally read something about me that i've never told you. and please keep my blog to yourself or among 5 science 1 only. i dont want Trunk to be known by more than one circle of friends. or i wont be able to ramble about someone i know without being worried that he/she might read my posts!

check it out :P if you dont mind reading some emo or boring blog, at teckkuan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Class Personality of the Year 2005

Are you currently STRESSED?

Hawaiian Theme Party @ Koi's crib. The question is... when?