Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm very bz but i'm writing this just bcuz...

Hi all!!

After making Alex gone speechless for a couple of times, and on the verge of pissing him off because of my dumb-blonde moments, i'm finally one of the many many other contributors of this blog.. WOW.

Ok, i'm typing this during the interval of studying for my mid semester test next week, checking out tea sets on ebay (dont ask me what's with the sudden interest), listening to my upstairs neighbor throwing glasses down to the streets, and checking out other online boutique. All-At-The-Same-Time.

Speaking of multitasking..

As i speak, i'm sure that all my fellow frens from god-knows which part of the world is probably reading this. When, really, we all are supposed to be studying!!! No?

Every god-damn-one except Pei Huan.. Who, i really dunno what she's doing now despite her staying a few blocks away from me.. She seems to be the only free one around.. Like got no exam no thing.. Damn goyang kaki man..

Anyway, better get going..

Study hard people. Party hard later (next week for me)

*P/s: Can anyone tell me why issit that only when i wanna study, i get massive headache??
*pp/s: Just in case you guys don't know who this is, you shud probably be familiar wit "crazieapple"?? Doesnt ring a bell? u suck la!! It's koi..!!

No comments:

Class Personality of the Year 2005

Are you currently STRESSED?

Hawaiian Theme Party @ Koi's crib. The question is... when?