Sunday, April 27, 2008

The "Guess Who?!" Game

Okay Alex here. 3AM and in the midst of doing my assignment(or at least attempting to) which explains why am I here blogging.

Right. Some of you may know some of you may not, but I like to come out with random games during awkward situations such as times when conversations suddenly reaching a dead-end when everyone starts staring at each other blindly and also when everyone is extremely bored or something. yes i'm sure you can relate to situations like those.

As you can see, this blog is about to enter such a 'pivotal period' therefore being the Alex that I am, I have come out with a game yay go alex.

Okay this game is simply called the "Guess Who?!"TM game.

The rules are simple. I'll post a picture, and then everyone will have to guess who the "person" in that picture is!

Sounds easy enough? Well the twist is, I will not duh-ly put a nice, portrait, facebook-ish picture of a face there or something then ask who that is lah.

But instead, I will post up a picture of a specific feature of that particular person, for example like zoom in to my eyes for example(ok damn easy to know if it's me just look for the sepet eyes zz but dun care), AND then you have to figure out who that is!

An example:-

.
.
.

Guess Who?!




.
.


Okay then you have to guess who that pigtail belongs to!

Okay then let's say everyone guessed already.. then I'll post the answer in the next post or something in this form:

.
.
.

Answer to Previous "Guess Who?!":

.
.




Chrisanne Oh!


HAHAHA sorry the answer to that example is still not very obvious. But not my fault right if SOMEONE is shielding from the camera all the time?!

Hehehehehe damn fun right! Admit it pls.

Stuff to note: Alright, to make it more relatable and fun right, I'll try to put things which are associated to our class/school first.. and oh yeah, anyone who wants to post their own Guess Who(s) are more than welcomed!

And MAYBE, there will be some sort of a points accumulation system where the person who gets the most answers correct(in the case of same answers, the fastest time) will win or something. :/


Okay to get the ball rolling, here's the first "Guess Who?!"!!!

.
.
.

Guess Who?!






Clue: Try guessing first. It's pretty easy!

Remember to post your answers!!

;)





-alexeO-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zhi Ven.

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation
paying off credit card debt

Class Personality of the Year 2005

Are you currently STRESSED?

Hawaiian Theme Party @ Koi's crib. The question is... when?